Subject: Open house at BookLab

Open house at BookLab

From: Craig Jensen <booklab>
Date: Friday, August 18, 1995
During the last ALA Mid-winter meeting in San Antonio, BookLab's
open house was so successful-and so much fun-that we've decided to
do it again.

BookLab's open house will be on Thursday, Jan. 18, 1996, the day
before the conference opens. Fly into Austin anytime during the day,
we'll pick you up, bring you to BookLab for a visit, then deliver
guests to the conference hotels in San Antonio in the evening on a
chartered bus.

Our last Mid-winter open house was great fun, and this year promises
to be even better-there will be a REAL bus, with refreshments, for
the trip to San Antonio.

If you think you might want to join us, contact us. We'll send
details later in the year.

                Distributed: Wednesday, August 23, 1995