Subject: Citations on boxmaking

Citations on boxmaking

From: J. Claire Dean <clairedean>
Date: Thursday, August 17, 1995
Does anyone have a reference to a general book or paper on the
construction (patterns, methods, materials, and so forth) of storage
boxes for museum objects?  I'm thinking of boxes made of acid free
card board and similar materials.  I have several examples of boxes
I have made myself, but I have been asked to give a talk to a local
Museum's volunteers on the construction of such items so that they
can improve the storage of their collection.  I need something I can
refer to as I do not have time to draw up my own handout (they have
just asked me to talk next week!)  If there has been anything on
this subject on this list recently, please let me know as I have not
been able to check my e-mail for several weeks due to being in the
field.  Thanks

    **** Moderator's comments:   Please look through the
    bibliographic area in CoOL. There are a number of citations on
    this subject

J. Claire Dean

                 Distributed: Thursday, August 17, 1995