Subject: Foil-backed labels

Foil-backed labels

From: Peter D. Verheyen <pdverhey>
Date: Thursday, August 17, 1995
The Syracuse University Library is in the process of beginning a
very large, (ca 12,000) glass plate negative rehousing and
cataloging project. What we're looking for are labels, archival (ie
acid-free stock with acrylic adhesive & foil backing), which will go
through a laser printer. The size we would like to use is 2x4, 10 to
a sheet (Avery number 5163) does anyone no of a source for these.
All the archival supply catalogs (Gaylord, Light Impressions,
University Products) carry only tractor feed labels for dot matrix
printers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from
them.

Peter Verheyen
Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library