Subject: Tractor-feed labels

Tractor-feed labels

From: Jenni Boone <jrb065t>
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 1995
Susan Moon <moons [at] lhl__lib__mo__us> writes

>We wonder if anyone has found or is using
>conservation friendly tractor-feed labels.

I am new to this list and by no means an expert in conservation, but
I did notice that Gaylord has tractor-feed labels in a large variety
of sizes, and they say that they are archival quality. I found them
on pp.46-49 of their 94/95 general reference catalog.  If you don't
get their catalog, call 1-800-634-6307 (cust. serv.) or
1-800-448-6160 (ordering).

Jenni Boone
Library Assistant
Southwest Missouri State University