Subject: Environmental control

Environmental control

From: Daria Keynan <dkeynan>
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 1995
Richard L. Kerschner <shelcon [at] together__net> writes

>We are conducting a literature review and compiling a bibliography
>on environmental control of historic buildings through alternate
>strategies to standard HVAC systems.

In 1988 before the Kyoto IIC conference there was an interesting 2
day meeting on the subject.I do not remember a publication but I
think it was organized by Colin Pearson from Canberra College in
Australia, I think there were abstracts.

Daria Keynan

                 Distributed: Thursday, August 17, 1995