Subject: Tractor-feed labels

Tractor-feed labels

From: Susan Moon <moons>
Date: Friday, August 11, 1995
In our efforts to speed up cataloging we're run into a log jam at
end processing.  We've begun experimenting with computer generated
labels, using an older 286 PC, Wordperfect for software, and an
Epson impact printer.  We wonder if anyone has found or is using
conservation friendly tractor-feed labels.  We have been using
foil-backed University Products labels.  Any assistance or
information on this topic is most welcome.

Susan Malkoff Moon, Head Librarian
Spencer Art Reference Library
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
4252 Oak Street, Kansas City, MO 64111