Subject: Lamination equipment

Lamination equipment

From: John Grace <jgrace>
Date: Friday, August 4, 1995
I am looking for a manufacturer of a laminator to be used for
heat-set mounting of oversize paper records.  The equipment must
perform a two-stage process: heating the object between platens (4
by 5 feet), then passing the object through rollers to exert
pressure and ensure a bond.

If anyone has recently purchased equipment of this type, I would
appreciate leaning of your source.

Suggestions for a North American or European source are welcome.
Thank you,

John Grace
Archives Headquarters Accommodation Project
National Archives of Canada
John Grace
Archives Headquarters Accommodation Project
National Archives of Canada
613-995-4471
Fax: 613-995-0179

                  Distributed: Monday, August 14, 1995