Subject: Paste cooker

Paste cooker

From: Wlodek Witek <wlodek.witek>
Date: Thursday, August 10, 1995
I came across an adaptation of use of a cooking device for making
sauce. It is a regular household equipment by Moulinex which stirs
and heats a bowl under and around it. The British conservators who
bought it in London were very happy about using it for cooking wheat
starch paste. My question is to hear comments on that and
specifically on whether the paste resulting is so fine and creamy
that it can be used without forcing it through gauze or a sieve.

Wlodek

                  Distributed: Monday, August 14, 1995