Subject: Job backer wanted

Job backer wanted

From: Noel Carmack <noecar>
Date: Tuesday, July 25, 1995
I'm looking for a used Hickok Job Backer (preferably the 29") for
our conservation lab.  Does anyone know of one for sale (reasonably
priced)?  I am making my budget request soon, so a speedy response
will be greatly appreciated.  I can be contacted directly at:
801-797-2663 or at the E-mail address above.  Much thanks in
advance,

Noel Carmack
Book Conservator
Merrill Library