Subject: Stainless steel wire

Stainless steel wire

From: Wendy Jones <wajones>
Date: Friday, July 21, 1995
We are looking for a supplier of stainless steel wire for use in the
Bostitch wire stitcher.  If anyone has a current address and phone
number we would appreciate hearing from you.  Several years ago we
made a similar request but were unable to make contact with the
supplier at the number we were given. Thank you your assistance,

Wendy Jones and Charlotte Payne
Preservation Dept.
Shields Library
University of California, Davis