Subject: Plan chests

Plan chests

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Thursday, July 20, 1995
I am anxious to obtain information on metal planchests, their
preferred construction and design for the author of a book, The
Presentation and Display of Contemporary Prints, we are publishing
shortly.

I have been sent a couple of catalogues by the European producers
(Jezet & Mercury) but would like feed back from users of these and
other worldwide systems pinpointing any niggles or drawbacks with
designs etc.

Mark G. Vine
Managing Director
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd