Subject: Food and drink in the library

Food and drink in the library

From: Julia Landry <cnsa>
Date: Thursday, July 6, 1995
I'm working on a policy development presentation in the area of care
and handling.  There's lots of information in the literature about
the fact that food and drink and collections don't mix, i.e.
spillage, vermin, etc.. However, is there any anecdotal evidence
that anyone would be willing (or able) to share?  Actual instances
where lack of food and drink regulations have been directly linked
to collection problems.  I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd
ask. Thanks,

Julia Landry
Council of N.S. Archives

                  Distributed: Tuesday, July 11, 1995