Subject: Disaster slides

Disaster slides

From: Sophia Pauk <sophia.pauk>
Date: Tuesday, July 4, 1995
As we are planning to give a presentation, this fall, about a
disaster-recovery plan we developed, we are in need of (colour)
slides depicting scenes of library (or archival) sites damaged by
water, fire wreckage, etc. If you have such material please
contact

    Wim Smit
    Department of Conservation & Optical Technology
    Koninklijke Bibliotheek (Royal Library)
    PO Box 90407
    2509 LK
    The Hague, The Netherlands,