Subject: Time capsules

Time capsules

From: Michael McColgin <mimccol>
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 1995
I'd appreciate information from anyone who has produced an
*inexpensive* time capsule. I know commercial capsules are
available, but those who ask me for advice always need to have the
thing done within a week and have very limited funds.  Normally the
capsules are to be buried next to the foundation of a new building
or sealed in a wall.  Thanks in advance for your ideas and
experiences.

Michael McColgin, Preservation Officer
Arizona State Archives
1700 West Washington