Subject: Vacuum dusting table

Vacuum dusting table

From: Mary Boccaccio <marboc>
Date: Monday, June 19, 1995
A couple of weeks ago, I asked if anyone knew of a vacuum table for
cleaning  books and manuscripts.  Such things were available 15-20
years ago.  I had some references to a 'hot table' which was not
what we were looking for.  One kind soul from the NY Botanical
Garden reminded me of Carolyn Horton's book "Cleaning and Preserving
Bindings and Related Materials.  Chicago: Library Technology
Program, ALA, 1967, 1969.  This was exactly what we were looking for
and apparently will have to have it built.  Problem solved.  Thanks,

Mary Boccaccio

                   Distributed: Monday, June 19, 1995