Subject: Moving hazardous materials

Moving hazardous materials

From: Lorinda L. Gayle <llg>
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 1995
The Museum of American Textile History is moving from North Andover, MA,
to a new facility in Lowell, MA, this summer.

We have a a modest amount of hazardous chemicals--mostly solvents
used in our conservation department--which the commercial movers
will not take. The entire lot would fit into a household
refrigerator.

Can anyone help us locate a suitable carrier?  We would also be
interested in hearing from any of you who have had experience with
moving chemicals, good or bad.

Lorinda Gayle

                  Distributed: Saturday, June 17, 1995