Subject: Thermobia domestica

Thermobia domestica

From: Michael Trinkley <chicora1>
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 1995
I'm not sure exactly what type of information is needed concerning
the firebrat (most commonly known as Thermobia domestica Pack.), but
these sources should provide a good, quick introduction:

    Norman Hickin, 1985, Bookworms: The Insect Pests of Books.
    London: Sheppard Press. ISBN 0-900661-38-0 (pages 42-44).

    Arnold Mallis and Richard V. Crane, 1982, Silverfish. In
    Handbook of Pest Control, edited by Arnold Mallis, pp. 79-92.
    Cleveland: Franzak and Foster. ISBN 0-942588-00-2.

    Bio-Integral Resource Center, 1989, Fabric and Paper Pests:
    Leat-Toxic Pest Management. Berkeley: Bio-Integral Resource
    Center (no ISBN number, address is BIRC, PO Box 7414, Berkeley,
    CA  94707).

I hope that these provide the information needed, but the individual
is free to contact me if additional information is needed.

Mike Trinkley, Ph.D.
Chicora Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 8664
Columbia, SC  29202-8664