Subject: Thermobia domestica

Thermobia domestica

From: James W. Mason <masonjw>
Date: Wednesday, June 7, 1995
I am forwarding this from someone not on the list.  The spelling of
the Latin for Firebrat has been corrected to Thermobia domestica.

    From: Koos Jansen <j.h.m.jansen [at] hg__hanze__nl>
    Subject: Re: Termobia domestica

    Help, I am looking for information about "termobia domestica".
    Supposed to be a tiny little insect that lives on glue that hold
    books together. So far a search in ISA, LISA and Britannica has
    been unsuccessful.

    The little thing is supposed to be related to the wood louse.
    Any information is welcome.

    Koos Jansen

James W. Mason
Preservation Librarian