Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Monday, June 12, 1995
The AIC annual meeting coincides with the beginning of the
Conservation DistList's ninth year. For those who are keeping track
there are now just over 1500 participants from 27 countries.

With this many people involved it us *very* important that you all
remember which addresses to use for DistList matters:

    Subscriptions, unsubs, etc: consdist-request [at] lindy__stanford__edu
    Postings: consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu

*Nothing* should be sent to my personal mailbox. When you tell your
colleagues and students about the list, please be sure to give them
consdist-request [at] lindy__stanford__edu, not my personal address.
Thanks,

Walter

                   Distributed: Monday, June 12, 1995