Subject: Polaroid photo duplicator

Polaroid photo duplicator

From: Michael Trinkley <chicora1>
Date: Thursday, May 25, 1995
Karen Motylewski mentioned the Polaroid photo duplicator. The
National Archives Photo Branch has been using one of these for a
couple of years now. I have used it myself in research and found the
black and prints to be quite good--certainly adequate for most
publication needs. And you get near instantaneous gratification,
without the need for sending the print out to make a negative, etc.
The only quibble I would have is in the life expectancy of the
print. Some of mine are showing discoloration after a year, so I
question if they will make it 25 years. But, they are good, they are
cheap, and they are immediate. Like Karen, I think they're great.

Michael Trinkley
Chicora Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 8664
Columbia, SC  29202-8664