Subject: Body fluids

Body fluids

From: Johanna Wellheiser <fordej>
Date: Tuesday, May 23, 1995
The following is posted on behalf of Jean Forde

    As a busy urban public library, we have experienced an
    increasing number of incidents involving our collections and
    (how to put this delicately?) "bodily fluids", i.e. vomit,
    semen.  Due to health concerns, we would like to hear from
    anyone who has had similar experiences including the
    establishment of organizational policies. Any comments or
    suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please reply:  to my
    attention. Thank you,

    Jean Forde
    fordej [at] gov__on__ca

Johanna Wellheiser