Subject: Preservation awareness

Preservation awareness

From: Laura Smith <lhksmith>
Date: Monday, May 8, 1995
Our library will have a "Preservation Week" in September and I'd
like to show preservation videos to the library staff.  Can anyone
recommend films/videos with a preservation theme that aren't too
technical?  We already have that old standby "Murder in the Stacks."
Thanks for your suggestions.

Laura Katz Smith
Manuscripts Curator, Special Collections Department
Virginia Tech Libraries
Blacksburg, Virginia

                  Distributed: Wednesday, May 10, 1995