Subject: Renaissance Wax

Renaissance Wax

From: Robert J. Milevski <milevski>
Date: Monday, May 1, 1995
The following appeared in Museum-L and is reproduced here without
the knowledge or consent of the author. There was some other traffic
on this subject but this was the most interesting one to pass along.
It makes me think what we are doing to the books we use this on.  We
use it here.  I know others use it as well.  It a good post for the
DistList.  Robert