Subject: Labeling encapsulated materials

Labeling encapsulated materials

From: Sherry Byrne <sbyr>
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 1995
We have a large collection of encapsulated maps and as time permits,
they are being cataloged.  We would like to attach or adhere the
cataloging information to the item.  Can anyone suggest a type of
label that would be appropriate to adhere to the outside of the
mylar enclosure.  The label should be non-damaging and adhere
long-term to the surface.

Sherry Byrne
Preservation Librarian
University of Chicago Library