Subject: Unfired clay

Unfired clay

From: Katherine Riley <kariley>
Date: Friday, April 28, 1995
I'm looking for someone with experience in conserving unfired clay
objects to correspond with over email.  I've been researching this topic
yet have found little published information on it. I'm especially
interested in hearing about consolidating objects as opposed to firing
them, although I think firing may be the better way to conserve such objects. Thanks,

K. Riley

                  Distributed: Wednesday, May 3, 1995