Subject: Preservation awareness

Preservation awareness

From: Dick Vaughan <dickvaughan>
Date: Monday, April 24, 1995
    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender and if of general interest post it here as well

The Indiana University Bloomington Libraries is in the planning
stages of a new Preservation Awareness Program.  As many will
recall, the last such IU program (Preservation Awareness Week, 1992)
was awarded a John Cotton Dana Special Award for Public Relations by
the American Library Association.

As we begin the planning process we would like to hear from other
libraries to learn what innovative  P.R. programs they have found
successful.  Tell us about your successes, failures, or just ideas.

Richard Vaughan
Acquisitions & Serials Control Librarian
Indiana University School of Law Library
Bloomington, IN 47405
812-855-4199
Fax: 812-855-7099

                 Distributed: Saturday, April 29, 1995