Subject: Call for information

Call for information

From: Dean Yoder <yodercon>
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 1995
I am currently collecting information for the next issue of the WAAC
(Western Association for Art Conservation) technical exchange
column.  If you have discovered a new source for a hard-to-find
material, or have learned about an interesting method of treatment
(in any discipline of conservation), and would like to share it with
other conservators, please feel free to contact me at:

    Dean Yoder
    Yoder Conservation
    12702 Larchmere Blvd.
    Cleveland, Ohio 44120