Subject: Conservation in Vietnam

Conservation in Vietnam

From: Ylva Player-Dahnsjo <y.m.t.player-dahnsjo>
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 1995
I have been asked to put out the following request for information by a
colleague who does not have access to Consdist.  If you reply to me I
will pass the information to him.

My colleague has been invited by the Vietnamese State Archives to
teach a two-week course in archive conservation.  Because of
practical communication difficulties he has found it hard to glean
much information about the actual nature of the material in the
archives, and is now wondering if any  DistList subscribers have any
useful information that they might care to pass on regarding
vietnamese bindings, materials, and traditions.

                 Distributed: Saturday, April 29, 1995