Subject: Source of supplies

Source of supplies

From: Michael Trinkley <chicora1>
Date: Monday, April 24, 1995
Aluminum oxide: Potters Industries sells a wide range of abrasive
materials, including (I believe) aluminum oxide, glass beads, etc.
Sorry, but I don't have the address.

Nalgene polypaper and Nalgene trademark:

    Nalge Co.
    (Fulfillment Center
    100 Rockwood Street
    Rochester, NY 14610,
    customer service:  800-NALGE-CS

It is a subsidiary of Sybron International. Nalge products are sold
only through authorized dealers, such as VWR Scientific, Baxter
Scientific, Fisher Scientific, etc. The customer service number can
give you the nearest dealer.

According to my catalog, product number 6309-0040, PolyPaper Labels
(coated) pressure sensitive adhesive are made in the 2x4 inch size,
with 60 labels per package and 600 per case (costing about $13.60
per package and $129.55 per case). Product 6314-0040, Laser
PolyPaper Labels, pressure-sensitive adhesive, are made for
photocopiers and laser printers in the 2x4 inch size. Cost is $26.46
for 100 package or $126.00 per case. They also make computer labels
(product number 6315), but not in the required size. There are no
non-adhesive labels in the 2x4 size, but Nalge offers the polypaper
either coated (6309-0811) or uncoated for copiers and laser printers
(6309-9811) in 8-1/2 by 11 inch size.

Hope this helps.

Mike Trinkley
Chicora Foundation