Subject: Routing information for serials

Routing information for serials

From: Dina Schoonmaker <dina_schoonmaker>
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 1995
journals--we use an 11" long flag with the people's name at the top
which is inserted loosely into the issue.  As far as I know we have
not had any problems.  The flags are cut from various neon colored
papers and the routing labels, generated by computer on self stick
labels, are attached near the top so the flags can be reused time
and again.  Some journals circulate to outlying branches as well as
in the main library getting a lot of handling in the process.

Dina Schoonmaker
Oberlin College Library

                  Distributed: Sunday, April 23, 1995