Subject: Source of supplies

Source of supplies

From: J. Claire Dean <clairedean>
Date: Monday, April 17, 1995
I'm looking for suppliers for the following items:

    *   Aluminum oxide abrasive powders for airbrasive machines

    *   Nalgene polypaper 2 inch x 4 inch labels in sheets of 60
        labels per sheet.

    *   Acid and lignin free, buffered, reinforced storage boxes
        with "telescoping" lids, designed specifically for storing
        skeletal material.  The adult size is given as being 28
        inches x 12.5 inches x 7 inches.  There are also boxes for
        "sub-adult" and "infant" needed, but the dimensions for
        these are not given.

The use of the last 2 items is specifically required under the terms
of a recent contract.  Are they familiar to anyone?  Lastly, can
someone enlighten me as to which company the name/product Nalgene is
registered to? Thanks,

Claire Dean

                  Distributed: Sunday, April 23, 1995