Subject: Routing information for serials

Routing information for serials

From: Suzanne Dodson <suzanne.dodson>
Date: Thursday, April 13, 1995
I'd like to know what people in other institutions do about routing
slips for current issues of their journals.  We have a problem with
staff stapling the slip to the front cover (or sometimes the cover and
several pages) of an issue.  We don't want to use Post-It notes, but we
do need a method which will ensure that the routing information doesn't
get separated from the issue.  The staples are ruining our material. I'd
really appreciate suggestions for non-destructive routing.

Suzanne Dodson

                  Distributed: Monday, April 17, 1995