Subject: Wet label paper

Wet label paper

From: Jessica S. Johnson <jsjohnson>
Date: Friday, April 14, 1995
The following appeared on the Natural History Collections Mailing List
and is reproduced here with permission.

It would be interesting to get some paper conservators involved in the
following question, it's been floating around the natural history
community for a long time, but I've never seen any input from people who
really know paper.