Subject: Books vandalized with spray paint

Books vandalized with spray paint

From: Joe Bialek <jbialek>
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 1995
One of our professors had his office attacked by spray paint vandals.
They were primarily concerned with leaving a message but in passing also
sprayed numerous books (100's).  Of these only some 40+ are directly the
library's responsibility but we will be offering to treat the rest. Does
anyone out there have any experience with this kind of problem?

Joe Bialek
Preparations Supervisor
Smith college Libraries

                 Distributed: Wednesday, April 12, 1995