Subject: Temperature control sinks and trays

Temperature control sinks and trays

From: Owen Bradford <owen.bradford>
Date: Friday, April 7, 1995
We have recently been allowed funds to purchase some new equipment for
our conservation department and we are considering temperature
controlled sinks. Does anyone have any recommendations as to
supplier/type or any problems encountered. Can you get temperature
controlled trays? I ask this as we already have a large sink which is
very useful and a tray would give us more flexibility (more mobility)
and save us a plumbing bill (and mess). Many thanks,

Owen Bradford
Deputy Bindery Manager
The Robinson Library
University of Newcastle Upon Tyne