Subject: RH/Temperature indicator cards

RH/Temperature indicator cards

From: Dominique Rogers <do>
Date: Saturday, April 1, 1995
I have been using 'Mineral Derivatives' (UK) indicator cards,(liquid
crystal thermometer). They were given to me by the company as samples, I
think they cost around 2 pounds each. The American company is:

    United Desiccants-Gates Inc.
        Louisville, Kentucky,
        Belen, New Mexico, and
        Colton, California.

I am not terribly happy about the thermometer, it does not go below 14
degrees C. and is difficult to read.The RH indicator is as good as any
others.

Dominique Rogers

                   Distributed: Sunday, April 2, 1995