Subject: Supplier for Grade 59 Silica Gel?

Supplier for Grade 59 Silica Gel?

From: Donald Rance <drance>
Date: Monday, March 27, 1995
The following message is being posted on behalf of Sandra Lawrence,
Chief Conservator, Art Gallery of Ontario.

    The Art Gallery of Ontario Conservation Department is looking for a
    relatively small quantity (40-50lbs) of Grade 59 Silica Gel for use
    in a humidity chamber.  Through the only local supplier we would
    have to purchase a minimum of 150lbs + at a cost far beyond our
    budget.  Does anyone know of a supplier for smaller quantities?
    Please contact Sandra Lawrence at (416)979-6660, ext 329, or send an
    e-mail message to: drance [at] io__org, who can pass the message on to me.
    Many thanks in advance for any information that can be provided.

Donald Rance

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 30, 1995