Subject: RH/Temperature indicator cards

RH/Temperature indicator cards

From: J. Claire Dean <clairedean>
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 1995
In Conservation DistList Instance: 8:79, I wrote:

>Light Impressions is carrying a combined relative humidity (RH) and
>temperature indicating card.

I'm afraid that I may have confused folk with my original cry for help a
few days ago regarding RH indicating cards.  I am having no problem
obtaining the standard RH indicating cards (I already have several
suppliers) and I have years of experience of using them.  The item I am
trying to find an alternate source for, and would like to hear more
about with regard to their performance, are the combined RH and
temperature indicating cards featured on page 60 of Light Impressions
current catalog.  If you have information please e-mail, FAX, or call.
Thanks.

J. Claire Dean
Dean & Associates Conservation Services
503-331-1972