Subject: RH/Temperature indicator cards

RH/Temperature indicator cards

From: J. Claire Dean <clairedean>
Date: Friday, March 24, 1995
Light Impressions is carrying a combined relative humidity (RH) and
temperature indicating card.  They are made up of the standard blue/pink
colour scale and two strips that register temperature in degrees F and
C.  Does anyone know who makes them? Does anyone have an alternate
source for them (they out of stock at Light Impressions and we need them
now)?  And has anyone had experience of using them? I 'd like to hear a
performance report. They at least look promising for the specific
problems I am facing.

J. Claire Dean
Dean & Associates Conservation Services
503-331-1972