Subject: Colored acid free paper

Colored acid free paper

From: Marcia Watt <libmaw>
Date: Friday, March 24, 1995
Re: Caroline Gilderson-Duwe's request for information on the
availability of colored acid-free paper, we have been very pleased with
the colored paper we are able to get from the Ward Paper Company, a
division of Strathmore Paper Company. We use Ward's "Brite-Hue" cover
stock for our bookmarks. The colors are very intense.  They do not go
"un-noticed."

Abbey Publications (Austin, Texas) published a list of acid-free papers
and their manufacturers in May 1994.  "North American Permanent Papers"
provides extensive lists of permanent papers by type of paper, company
and name of paper.  It is a very useful booklet.

Marcia Watt
Preservation Officer
Emory University

                  Distributed: Friday, March 24, 1995