Subject: Colored acid free paper

Colored acid free paper

From: Ralph Roessler <papertec>
Date: Friday, March 24, 1995
Caroline Gilderson-Duwe <c5d [at] gml__lib__uwm__edu> writes

>Is there a source for colored acid free (permanent) paper?  We would
>like to print up some informational bookmarks to insert into our library
>books and are concerned that if we use white or cream colored paper,
>they will go un-noticed. Thank you,

Almost all art papers are now manufactured to archival specs.
For laser printing/copier try:

    Canson Ingres, Strathmore Ingres  (Available in any art supply
    store)

For offset try

    Mohawk Vellum or Mohawk Superfine.

All these papers are available in a large range of colors and sizes.

Ralph Roessler
Paper Technologies Inc.
929 Calle Negocio, Unit D
San Clemente, CA 92673