Subject: Colored acid free paper

Colored acid free paper

From: Ellen McCrady <abbeypub>
Date: Friday, March 24, 1995
On March 23, Caroline Gilderson-Duwe asked if there was a source for
colored acid-free (permanent) paper.

Many mills that make alkaline papers continue to make their dark colors
acid, and this is not likely to change.  I suggest you call the
companies listed in the North American Permanent Paper booklet and put
the question to them.  We sell the booklet here.

Does anybody want to volunteer to be on a "colored alkaline paper
scouting squad" ?  The picture changes so frequently that I can't keep
up with it.  But I would help by providing phone numbers, lists of
companies, a free booklet, and so on.

Ellen McCrady

                  Distributed: Friday, March 24, 1995