Subject: Educational opportunities in Germany

Educational opportunities in Germany

From: Dale Peters <petersd>
Date: Thursday, March 9, 1995
Munich area, may I suggest you seek assistance from:

    Dr Helmut Bansa,
    Bayersiche Staatsbibliothek,
    Institut fuer Buch- und Handschriftenrestaurierung,
    Ludwigstr.16, P O Box 340150,
    8000 Munich 34 [this postal code must be outdated].
    +49 89 286 380 x 238.
    Fax: +49 89 286 38293

I am not aware of an e-mail address.

If the training school attached to the Institute is not suitable to your
needs, I am sure Dr Bansa will be able to inform you of alternative
possibilities in the region.

Dale Peters
Paper Conservator
Campbell Collections of the University of Natal

                  Distributed: Thursday, March 9, 1995