Subject: Cooperative Preservation Programs Discussion Group meeting

Cooperative Preservation Programs Discussion Group meeting

From: Sheryl Davis <davis5>
Date: Wednesday, March 8, 1995
The ALCTS/PARS (ALA's Association for Library Collections and Technical
Services, Preservation and Reformatting Section) Cooperative Preservation
Programs Discussion Group meeting time has been moved to Friday morning
for the annual meeting in Chicago. We will meet from 10:00 a.m. to noon.
We hope that by not overlapping the Preservation Administration
Discussion Group, people won't be forced to choose between the two
meetings as they have in the past. The CPPDG will be listed as having a
9:30 start time in all the ALA printings.  *Ignore* this; it is an ALA
scheduling thing that even an Act of Congress could not change. We will
start at 10:00. I will be sending out the discussion topics later. I
hope you can be there.

Sheryl Davis
Chair, CPPDG

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 8, 1995