Subject: Educational opportunities in Germany

Educational opportunities in Germany

From: Susan Mackey Frakes <rfrakes>
Date: Sunday, March 5, 1995
Looking for educational opportunities in Munich

I will be spending a year (May 1995-June 1996) in Munich, Germany and
would like to further my education in bookbinding/conservation either
through a formal program or by volunteering to work with a bookbinder or
in a conservation lab. I would appreciate any information regarding
bookbinders, bookbinding programs of study and/or organizations in the
Munich area that might be able to help me in the pursuit of my goal.
Thanks for any information you can pass on.

Susan Mackey Frakes
93C. South Seventh Ave.
Clarion, Pennsylvania  16214

                   Distributed: Monday, March 6, 1995