Subject: Database software for conservation documentation

Database software for conservation documentation

From: Ebenezer Kotei <83917>
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 1995
For the past year I have used the Q&A database from Symantec Corp. for
all my conservation treatment documentation. Q&A is quite easy to use.
The software allowed me to design my own form and so I designed several.
I have one for treatments, one for examination and treatment proposals,
one for every specific material type (since I am an objects Conservator)
and one for virtually any type of record keeping. I will tell you more
about this if you are interested. Good luck.

                   Distributed: Sunday, March 5, 1995