Subject: Innopac binding module

Innopac binding module

From: Bryan E. Scott <74171.711>
Date: Wednesday, March 1, 1995
Mary Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa <e.cunnk [at] mail__utexas__edu> writes:

>I would like to know if there are others who have investigated using or
>are presently using INNOPAC for periodical binding functions.

There is an excellent article in the Technical Services Quarterly, Vol.
11(4) 1994 by Rebecca L. Brothers, "Automating Serials Binding:
Guidelines for Customizing the Binding Procedure in INNOPAC". This
article points out the cooperation that occurred between University of
Notre Dame Law Library and General Bookbinding Co./ICI of Chesterland,
OH to create an acceptable binding ticket. The method outlined in Ms.
Brothers article has now been followed by several other libraries and
the INNOPAC ticket is quitre acceptable. In addition, automation has
helped the library and the binder.

Jack Fairfield
Information Conservation, Inc.
Greensboro, North Carolina