Subject: Relative humidity

Relative humidity

From: Karen Motylewski <nedcc>
Date: Friday, January 27, 1995
The only thing I would add for readers of this list to my following
response to a query on the Archives List is (if you haven't already) to
take a look at the "Preprints of the Contributions to the Ottawa
Congress [IIC], 12-16 September 1994: Preventive Conservation Practice,
Theory, and Research,"  particularly Erhardt and Mecklenburg (p. 32).
See also any of Stefan Michalski's papers on the subject of relative
humidity, notably "Relative Humidity: A Discussion of Correct/Incorrect
Values," (I think this is in the preprints of the Washington IIC (?)
Conference in 1993 (?), but I've lost the full cite).

I've wanted to put my opinion about this out on the table for a long
time, and just got the courage.  Ok, shoot at me.