Subject: CPA/CRL affiliation--corrigendum

CPA/CRL affiliation--corrigendum

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Monday, February 27, 1995
Astute readers have pointed out a typo in the 2/25/95 Conservation
DistList mailing:  the Subject of the first item should have read
CPA/CRL affiliation, not CPA/ARL affiliation. My apologies for any
confusion this may have created; I'm having a hard time keeping up
with the unusually high traffic on the list these past weeks and ask
you bear with me.

In addition, the author has sent in a somewhat more detailed version of
the announcement, which appears below.
walter

                Distributed: Tuesday, February 28, 1995