Subject: Doll conservator

Doll conservator

From: Ebenezer Kotei <83917>
Date: Friday, February 24, 1995
We are looking for a conservator who specializes in dolls. We have dolls
with porcelain head and shoulders, and sometimes porcelain hands and
legs too. Treatment will involve repairing parts, cleaning, replacing
missing parts and repairing doll clothes.

Please write to or call

    Ebenezer Kotei
    Hagley Museum and Library
    Wilmington Delaware
    302-658-2400 x 389
    Fax: 302-658-0568

Better still, send me email and I will call you.

Ebenezer

                Distributed: Saturday, February 25, 1995